Thursday, January 27, 2011

Signs!!!

Of course as I am just starting to type I look at my clock and it says 12:11.....  That is what I was coming on here to blog about.  Signs!!! They are everywhere... Most of the time people aren't being conscious enough to notice them. Mine is the number 11. I see it everywhere right now. The last time I had this happen was right before my divorce when I was 25.  I kept praying for something better, for a day I could get back to myself. A day that wasn't filled with anger, confusion, and hurt. I started seeing the number 11 A LOT. So I started praying every time I saw it.  Lets just say, my prayers worked. I really haven't noticed seeing this very much since that year, until now...  It's been a few weeks now and it's very apparent that this sign is back in my life for a reason.  I looked up "what does number 11 mean" this is what the first page said. "The appearance of 11 is a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth, a message from God" How AMAZING is that.  It made me smile from ear to ear.  Then today my mother in law sent me an email telling me how proud she is of me.  :-)  She gave me a scripture to read, Jeremiah 29:11  Yes 11 ;-)  it says,   "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".  WOW!!!  I don't think I could find a better way to explain it then that.  "Not Harm You".  All of this is a plan.  How do I learn from it, grow from it, Inspire people from it!?!  Seeing the number 11 is a confirmation that God is here with me, and I AM on the right path.  Everything is balanced the way it should be.  Its my sign of hope.  I am so  blessed to be aware of this sign, and it makes me happy to notice it.  I believe that God is giving me this sign for a reason,  Even more AMAZING things are just around the corner.  
      balance
                                             
Signs are there for you, to give you that little boost of confidence.  It may not be a number or a thing. Maybe its someone coming into your life planting a seed. Giving you information that you have always wanted but just might not have the courage to take that step forward.  When ever things like this happen we usually say, "That was weird" or "That's just a coincidence".  I don't think that is it at all. For me now, I say Thank you and smile.  I guess for now it is my daily reminder that everything is OK.   I can keep moving forward with what I am doing.  Truly believing with all of my heart that I am not being punished for anything.  I have been giving a gift with my diagnoses.  For you.... Try to be open to what ever, if you don't, you might be missing the biggest sign in your life. You might miss something really great. :-)



5 comments:

  1. Loved this blog today princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Chills!!!
    You are Amazing!
    Incredible!
    Inspring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a wonderful post. Life is in the small stuff that people walk past every day. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mother-in-law sent you a very good scripture...one to jot down in that journal :)! Love this entry!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff! You are inspiring, you are growing, you are awesome!!! Just found this..."...One group believes the number 11 (and especially noticing 11:11) is a wake up call. It is, they say, your spirit guardian or angel communicating with you." Whatever it means to you on any given day...it has meaning and that's the most important thing:) Lve U. K

    ReplyDelete